The Judge of the South Euclid Municipal Court has the authority to perform weddings. In order to schedule a wedding at the Court, please follow the procedures listed below.
- Complete the Wedding info sheet form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to us at (216) 381-1195.
- Please pick two (2) dates (either a Monday or Friday) atleast two (2) weeks from the date of your request.
- You do not need to be a resident of South Euclid, just a resident of the State of Ohio.
- One week before the wedding, obtain a marriage license from the Cuyahoga County Probate Court and bring the license and $40.00 filing fee to the South Euclid Municipal Court.
- The wedding will be performed on the date and time scheduled and the completed marriage certificate will be returned to the parties at that time. You are welcome to bring guests and a photographer.